Wednesday, September 19, 2007

reminisce


Talked to mon-mon earlier…

Shox.. I hate to reminisce lately.. but I got a very great past but it really ended up all of the sudden just because of someone you really love…already had a connection with someone else

yah we broke up but it is still complicated... hell yah!! its complicated because for 4 years it ended with too many questions without any answers...well there are few stupid answers...

It was really nice talking to her through YM…

Whew I hope in the future everything is gonna be alright… well.. lately ive been very stable with my feeling right now… anger?…hmmm not really… its just more on the bitter side…

You cant really forget something so perfect, so steady, so loving and stable that ended up really soon.. Perfect meaning.. you already setup your life with that person in every single way and fixed your mind and soul for the future but everything changes… in just one click everything dumped into trash…. Im having a hard time lately to describe what love is… I mean ive experienced this perfect love but it isn’t enough… well… maybe I should just let love explain it to me when it comes my way….

No comments: