Saturday, November 10, 2007

fun fun Saturday!!=)


I had a great day today, Went to the Anniv Mass of Days With The Lord with Aina and Trix. My first time since ive become a Dazer. It was great. I also had a chance to meet polpol, isa, abu, anj, cheboy and the others… well I miss them…=)
Afterwards, we went to Pier1 at ortigas for Guads’ birthday inuman..hehehe… it was fun. Me, aina, trix,sega, joe and guads’ friends..I had a beer and a starbux…hehhehe.. and I met someone also… hmmm….trix!! fishy fishy….hehehhe
Life is so amazing… well… it is really complicated but transparent..Well.. life must go on… Im glad I had a chitchat with polpol even though we only had a few minutes to talk to each other but it was great talking to her and also isa.. I hope everything is ok now with you guys.=)
Oh well.. I hope we can see each other again soon… Miss you guys!!!

No comments: