Monday, November 12, 2007

SuPeR sUnDaY!!!

I had a BLAST last Sunday

Woke up at 11am then went to 69 Alabang Hills for my Bestfriend’s Despedida partee!!! Shox… Im gonna miss her so much….. waahh Bes!!! Well I hope that your gonna be alright there!! Study Hard bes!! BREAK A NECK!!!

Afterwards me,aimi,mady and shanna chilled at starnux to get me some freackn stickers..hehehe..well.. got some few more pictures though..hehhehe we are such camwhore!!!

Then I immediately picked up Jules at Rockwell which she is not familiar with so she got lost there but fortunately thanks to cellphones she found her way out of the mall the mango side and we got going to shang to pick up cel..hehhee then straight o Trinoma… its nice there pala.. its like ATC with a twist..hahhaa… I really want to shop there soon but its too far north!!! Hmmm… Hey CEL family day!!! Heheheh


Then here we go.. the RED BOX! The team were there .. we had food, drinks, billiards and karaoke! Hahahha ofcourse the karoke wont be over for us without singing the stop by spicegirls.wahahhaa here we go again… the camwhore of RTCIS..wahahhaa… ofcourse with our professional cameraman Erick..hehhee hun!!! Hahhaha

After that some of us decided to go to Quatro..im so virgin at that place but it was amazing..got another margarita and a mucho!! It is really a mucho beer man!!! My wrist hurts because of drinking through that mucho glass..wahahah

After Quatro dropped off Erick, Jules , Kuya Roy and Papa Jeff and I call it a day!!! But before sleeping… I decided to check my facebook and racedsome people there..how addict can I get!!! Wahahha oh well… what an awesome day!!! Booyeah!!!

2 comments:

Cel said...

Dude, NO.

I don't want family day in Trinoma! Noooo!! You didn't really go around the mall so you didn't feel it. Hmph! Basta! I don't like!

McQ said...

Really? that bad? man, it feels like ATC for me... hmmmm... maybe im just drunk...wahhhahaa oh well Powerplant for life..wahahah