Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Inevitable Diversification

It started with an intriguing question for I am the newbie, love, life, style, wants and all those questions that may give these people a hint who am I and which crowd I belong…

The coffee girl is really smart, sassy and friendly that I immediately said to myself that this girl will be one of my friends here at my first LIFE OPENER. Then, the nocturnal girl has a close friend the bromidic innocent.. that’s what I call her.. for even if she is older than me, she is pretty much virgin or innocent on what is happening to her surroundings. After meeting her, at first she seems intimidating for she achieved a lot of things through her academic path. But, for me its not what you achieved along the bumpy road but what you learned and brought with you along the way…even though she has al of those things she keeps her feet on the ground and we had a great mix up aura that we easily get a long for we have the same trippy trips..

As time pass by, we became closer and closer to the point that we can read minds and all that…hehehe…they were the people who helped me adjust to this Life Opener environment that eventually became the Tempestuous Kingdom… Why Tempestuous Kingdom?... because I eventually discover the different kinds of people in this Kingdom and Luckily or Unluckily got to know them very well..

The bromidic innocent became my light.. I ask some points on how to handle stressful things regarding the Tempestuous Kingdom.. she helped me on my decisions and tactics on how to handle them.. well..she has been there for 3yrs already…

The coffee girl, she is some what like my old friends… we jive a lot, we do mostly the same things.. like.. to chill, shop and eat delisyoso foods!!!.. then one time.. she transferred from her safe mode life to an independent life near my pad (3 steps away from my pad..Literally). That’s really exciting for me, because I can bug someone or talk to somebody and not leave my pad….plus free food!!! Well..she has a great knight with her… and I call them eventually mother and dady!! They take good care of me!!! To the max! wahahaha..

Me, the Bromidic innocent and the Coffee girl got a lot of fond memories together.. even if with their significant others.. I love hanging out with them.. they also became my stress reliever and my mentors… they are the few people in this Tempestuous Kingdom that I can trust, get a long with and I may say became my friends..

Now, it is all sinking in to me. They already left the Tempestuous Kingdom and moving on to their new exciting path. The Bromidic innocent decided to leave the Tempestuous Kingdom with her own reasons… I didn’t got a detailed or I may say complete story of the reason why she left the group but all I know is that she got a better offer…anyways, the coffee girl is enjoying her life right now.. she found a new passion that may bring her to a really different environment..the Fashion World…but I really gonna miss her! She is one of the few people I look up to.. I may not see them anymore in this Kingdom and may we encounter many glib-tongued people along the way..that may pull us down ..even side by side.. left and right..just to hinder the almost perfect friendship..but remember you have a choice.. you always have a choice.... but True Friends will be there forever.. without any reason, without pretentions and most of all without any hesitations.. they are just there… a friend…without a doubt…

No comments: