Thursday, May 15, 2008

Latest some some.. April-May

Where should I start... i really dont know how to start for it seems a lot has been hapenning...oh well... here are some some of whats happening lately to moi..

April:

1. Cabuyao plant trip with Cel, Riz and Joe

2. Graduation of Shanna and Satchie!! Congrats guys!! Im so proud of you!!

3. Aimi left the Philippines and back to her homeland Japan!! I miss my haponesa!

4. Birthday of Vicky, Rosey Mon-mon and Dady(Randy)

May:

1. Destroyed Cel’s phone so we have to change it… im so sorry morther..=(

2. Birthday bash of Bernatot!!! Mwah!

3. Yka’s and Gabs Birthday..then later on for my Brother Joe H., Jam and Adrian’s Birthday

4. Cel’s photoshoot-from erick's eyes!!!

The new makeup artist Cel Maglana

Hmmm.. I had lots of fun…. I really wanna share more.. but im so lazy tamad to put every details…. Oh well.. Life is so Great!!! Relax and enjoy the ride!!!!

No comments: