Wednesday, October 1, 2008

September Fever

September 2008 is the best September I've ever had… coz.. Mostly for the past Septembers, I keep telling myself … "wake me up, when September ends.." line.
The list of my wonderful September:

1. Back to my Golf jive…loving it!
2. Birthday Celebration of Mia at her house.. Of course cam whoring is PRESENT!
3. After the celebration we just decided to go to Tagaytay.. Spontaneity alert…wooot woot!
4. Start of my two weeks training of EDI and AI…. Though got sick for the first to third session of AI..waaahh..boo!
5. Joe San Antonio's Birthday bash at Warehouse… a very crazy night!!
6. Nina's Birthday Celebration at Taal/Tagaytay…started to be addicted to WAKEBOARDING!!
7. Other Birthday Celebrants:
a. Fayah's Birthday
b. Regal's Birthday..ahem…treat!!..ahem
c. Pretch's Birthday…hmmm… maybe soon I can visit you there my friend
d. Jen's Birthday aka Jeniperst!!
8. been having lunch with Shanna and Satch with my GXS friends…. Always a fun fun day!

A really really amazing September!!! How I wish it would never end….

No comments: