Friday, October 3, 2008

wOrDy WoRdS -Sept 08'




Giving up is such an ugly word
if you didn’t fight for it
Or not given a chance to fight over it


How can I forget when I want to live with it
The memories that made me change
The person that I have become

I can still feel you
I can still remember every details
Every second that I was with you

I can still smell you
Running into my nose trills
Passing through my brain
Igniting the memories that we had

Your not that perfect
But I only see the perfectness through you
Perfect for me to be with
Perfect that I can only be with a person
who is you
lingering the smoke
as it decays my life


sometimes, you can't have what you want when you want it,
but that doesn't mean you can never have it.
Everything takes place at the right time. Its not a NO, its just NOT NOW

a broken magic
can open a naked heart

No comments: